The Cape Eleuthera Island School’s Outreach mission is to foster meaningful relationships through education, conservation and sustainability to advocate living well in a place.
Engagement through thoughtful conversations with local schools, youth, families, community leaders and local partners is the avenue for relationship building and valuing what each has to offer. In the spirit of collaboration, needs are met through program design and implementation.
Our Intended Impact is that children:
• Feel safe and loved
• Are supported through school
• Have opportunities not otherwise available
• Become self-confident and engaged
• Develop conflict resolution and social skills
• Become meaningful contributors to society